Bloor Promenade. Pre-Construction in Toronto
- Project Name: Bloor Promenade
- Builders: Tridel
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2021
- Address: Cordova Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, Canada,
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: Islington Ave & Bloor St W
- Area: Islington Terrace
- Architect: Kirkor Architect + Planners
- Property Type: High Rise
- Building Size: 44 Stories
- Number Of Units: 395
- Location: Islington Terrace Community | Cordova Avenue, Toronto, ON
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Bloor Promenade is a new condo development by Tridel currently in preconstruction at Cordova Avenue, Toronto. The development is scheduled for completion in 2021. Sales for available units range in price from $778,000 to over $983,000. Bloor Promenade has a total of 395 units. Sizes range from 961 to 1278 square feet.
Pricing & Fees: Sale Prices - Available Units: From $778,000 to over $983,000 • Average Price per Sqft: $806 per SqFt
From Bloor Promenade:
Bloor Promenade is the place to be. And the place from where you can get anywhere. This third and final phase of Islington Terrace puts you right at a key transportation centre, Islington Station.
A vibrant neighbourhood invites you to actively dine out, shop or simply explore. Feeling energetic closer to home? Check out the over 50,000 square feet of amenities that await to indulge you at Islington Terrace.
Step right out into a community bursting with lively shops, restaurants, and entertaining options to fill a day, an evening, or a weekend.